ALL YEAR PLACE TO HAVE FUN
JUST A MILE UP THE ROAD FROM Mt. Snow & The Hermitage Club (Haystack)
Centrally located. 5 minute walk to MOOVERS shuttle. Easy driving distance: South to the Berkshires, North to Killington & Central VT, East to Connecticut River & New Hampshire & west to Lake George, NY.
Spacious 5 bedrooms ~ comfy & functional ~ Sleeps 10 (3 king BRs & 2BRs with twin beds); very comfortable, floor mattress for 1-2 more ~ 4 full bathrooms, 2 jetted tubs ~ large family room with woodstove in middle, creating 2 separate entertainment areas.
2+ acres in West Dover, VT ~ mountain views ~ woodstove ~ heated 2-car garage + additional garage for 2 more vehicles
For 20+ yrs we've called it "The Happy House" for a variety of reasons:
* Location is superb...true year-round place
* Easy access to VAST trails for snowmobiles/mountain biking/hiking/walking
* Explore river on property or just sit in double Adirondack chair on bluff
* Firepit with Adirondack chairs... check out those stars
* Private/quiet setting with wraparound deck & screened-in/eat-in Gazebo, new outdoor furniture.
* Back-to-Basics: puzzles, darts, board games, books & nature for all
* 21st century amenities throughout: wireless internet, strong cell signal, ipod hookup, DVDs, 3 cable TVs.
* Fully equipped open kitchen with island, seats 4. Opens to large dining area, seats 8-10.
* New Washer/dryer, new dishwasher, new refrigerator... oven/stovetop.
VERMONTY EXPERIENCE WITH A "BIG CHILL" PRESENCE. CONVENIENCE WITH PRIVACY
LOCATION + MOUNTAIN VIEWS + CONVENIENCE = VALUE.
Many, many additional pictures to send.
Big pluses - Easy access to mountain, free shuttle bus to the mountain or the opposite way to Wilmington. Also walking distance to retail shops, restaurants, pizza, post office, spa. Nearby canoe/kayak, craft fairs, food/wine/beer fests, farmer's market & unique local flee market
THERE'S SO MUCH MORE!!! Call us for added surprises ~ We're ready to make you "HAPPY" as well.
Please call for weekend & weekly rates as they vary. Availability throughout the year.