The cottage is ideal for a variety of vacation styles. You can be in touch with the office through email, the internet, Skype, etc., or you can leave all of that behind and read a good book on the porch or the dock area. You can boat, fish, swim, hike or just relax. You can use it as your base of operations for college events, skiing, or exploring Vermont and its quaint villages and other attractions to include nearby Pond Village and the famous Floating Bridge.
• Two bedrooms, each with a Queen bed.
• Two full bathrooms, one with tub shower combination and one with only a shower .
• Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove & oven, full-sized refrigerator, microwave, coffee makers (including Keurig), toaster, etc.
• Washer and dryer included in the larger bathroom.
• Dining area with a view of Twin Ponds.
• Screened-in front porch with a view of Twin Ponds with a power outlet for recharging your laptop, tablet or smart phone, a glider and eating/game table for your multi-tasking enjoyment. It is also storage for oars, paddles, large tubes and other fun items.
• A grassy outdoor area for Badminton and Croquet with the necessary accessories.
• A shaded lawn overlooking the West pond with chairs.
• Remote controlled pedestal fans to keep you and the cottage cool at night.
• A "Rainy Day Room" in the basement with a Foosball table, card table and 4 chairs for various games for those days you would prefer not to be outside. Also a desk and phone if you wish to work and not be disturbed by your family as they have fun..
• Hand holds at outer doors for those with mobility issues.
• Year-around home with baseboard hot water heat and hot water.
• Fiber-optic cable 25 Mps DSL internet access with wireless modem/router and US phone service. Greater speed is available upon request.
• 55" wall mounted UHD 4K TV with 4K Blue Ray player, a few DVDs available, bring your favorites, rentals available nearby. Movie & TV show streaming available with your smart device or the RUKU feature of the TV. The TV mount articulates so you can view it from many angles.
• Dock (grassy) area with picnic table, 12'x 12' float with ladder, 12' aluminum boat with oars, two large tubes and a fiberglass pedal boat holding up to 5. Life vests are provided.
• Do you like to fish? We have five species including large-mouth Bass and Pickerel that like to fight (VT Fishing License required.)
• Charcoal grill and fire pit provided.
• Linens, towels and blankets provided.
• Numerous dirt roads and trails for short or long walks, cross country skiing and bicycling.
• Part of a 228-acre working Christmas Tree Farm. Farm tour available.
• Quiet, but near several towns with services and shopping.
• Located between Exits 4 and 5, Interstate 89.
4 days & 3 nights (Double Occupancy)- $570
1 Week (Double Occupancy) - $900 for the week.
2 Contiguous Weeks or more (Double Occupancy) - $800 per week.
4 contiguous weeks(Double Occupancy)-$2562*.
Over 28 Nights (Double Occupancy)-$86-91.50* per night.
Up to 2 additional persons: $25 per person per night.
NOTE: Rentals for 31 or more continuous days are exempt from the 9% VT Rooms Tax.
Reserve your stay with a check or money order equal to 50% of the total rental cost or $250.00, whichever is greater to be credited to the remainder of the fee(s) due on arrival. All rental periods of less than 31 days are subject to a 9% VT Rooms Tax. The tax and the $100 refundable damage deposit are also due on arrival.
Reservation deposit will be fully refunded if canceled at least 14 days prior to arrival date. Credit cards accepted with extra 3.5% fee. For complete deposit details, please see our website.
No smoking indoors or pets allowed. *=Call for more rates.
Check Availability Calendar