The Morse Cottage is a 3-bedroom home on Lake Dunmore in Salisbury. Beautiful views of Moosalamoo, clear water ideal for swimming, excellent fishing and ice fishing and great boating. Excellent fall foliage. Closest ski area is Middlebury Snowbowl; Killington and Sugarbush are 45 minutes. Nearby are the Green Mountain National Forest, the towns of Middlebury and Brandon, mountain biking and hiking trails, and an ice cream stand!
* Three bedrooms
* Sleeps six (1 queen, 1 double, 2 twins)
* 1.5 bathrooms (1 shower, no tub)
* Full kitchen (no dishwasher)
* Screened outdoor room for dining, relaxing
* Internet access and Dish Network TV
* Private garden and grilling area
* Gas fireplace in living room
* Hardwood floors
* Historic camp, newly renovated
* Large, grassy semi-private beach with room for lawn games, campfire, and lounging
* Beautiful lake with excellent water quality for swimming, fishing, boating
* Ample parking
* Killington, Sugarbush, Mad River Glen 45 minutes away
* No smoking
* One dog may be allowed (see website)
* Guests must provide own linens and towels
* Guests are provided tickets to deliver trash and recycling to local collection site (1 mile)
Year-Round Weekly Rental: $1000
Long Weekend Rentals avail. Sept 30- May 15: inquire with owners.
Security Deposit required: $200
One trained dog allowed with permission of house owner: $30/day.
There is no housekeeping service. We keep rental prices low by asking renters to leave the cottage in the condition they rented it.