A cozy, private Cottage nestled in the Vermont Mountains! Begin a hike by walking out the front door. Come home and take dip in your own private refreshing and clean swimming hole 30 feet from the back door. Walk to nearby Lincoln village (1 mile). Short drives to great eating in Bristol (4 miles), shopping in Middlebury (17 miles) and anything else you could possibly want in Burlington (30 miles), Vermont's largest city.
This home is a spacious 2 bedroom, comes fully furnished with vaulted, cathedral ceilings. Newly built with loads of sunlight. Radiant heat flooring plus a woodstove. Perfect for a weekend getaway. Ideal for a longer stay.
A pull-out couch in the living area provides additional sleeping. Full bath with a shower & claw foot tub. Washer, dryer, dishwasher. Single story provides easy access and mobility for those with minor disabilities. High speed internet.
The Lincoln General Store has many amenities including wonderful baked goods! The town offers a tennis court & library. The town of Bristol is 10 minutes with Pizza, Brew Pub, Bakery/Cafe, Grocery, Drug store and Farmers market.
A lovely home, ideal for a couple or small family.
On site is small charcoal grill, 4 beach towels, two folding chairs, wood for fire pit and fireplace.
All you need is toiletries and food!!
- $875/week, $150/night (3-night minimum). $250/night for premium dates (please inquire).
- Plus 9% VT rooms tax when applicable.
- Deposit due with contract: $200.
- Full payment a month prior to arrival.
- Deposit used as security and refunded after departure.
- Cancellation: Full deposit refunded 30 days prior to arrival date.
- 75% refund if I am able to rent the home.
- Special requests welcome.
- Pets welcome - Renter responsible to clean up after animals in close vicinity of the home.
Check Availability Calendar