Are you the type of person that is more comfortable surrounded by the beauty of nature, rather than the hustle of the big city? Does your heart feel free when the sounds you hear are the chorus of birds, rather than the honking of car horns? Does your "furry" family member accompany you on some of your greatest adventures? If your answered "yes" to any of these questions, than our cabin may be the perfect place for you, and your family.Please visit our website at www.kingdomrental.com to view pictures, and learn more about the property.
Rented on a weekly, seasonal basis from mid May thru October, our cabin is located on a quiet 76-acre pond in Newark, VT, in the heart of the northeast Kingdom. We are located on a mountain pond with woodlands for miles! The back side of the pond is in a land trust, so your waterfront views are flanked by majestic Green Mountains as your backdrop - not the neighbors across the way! Privacy, and nature reign here! Excellent fishing for cold water species on site (Lake Trout, Brown trout, etc), and if our waters do not yield great returns, we are a 5 min. drive from 5 other major lakes in the area. Property is available to rent seasonally by the week only. Check in time is Sunday, check out is Saturday. Additional days/nights may be available - please inquire. Discounts available for stays of two weeks or more. Please specify dates of interest in inquiry.
Our cabin is furnished with 2 Queen beds, and one full bed. It offers rustic furnishings, gas and electric utilities, including TV, DVD & microwave. We have easy town road access. Please note - there is no internet service, and cell phone service may be spotty. The emphasis here is nature - not technology! The pond offers excellent trout fishing, loon watching and birding. There is an aluminum row boat furnished, and a beautiful 24' x 8' deck with picnic table off the cabin. Eat outdoors on on our deck overlooking the water, and enjoy the views! We also have another waterfont deck, with an attached 30" dock, just steps away. The cabin is a quiet place for time alone - perfect for the nature lover - great for laid back, old fashioned family vacations, honeymoons, or just relaxing. If you are an active outdoorsman, the swimming and hiking are wonderful!
We are dog friendly - your well behaved dog(s) are welcome for a weekly fee of $150.00 for the first dog, and $50.00 for a second dog. There is a two dog maximum. Please note dog fees are not included in rental rate, and would be additional. We can not accomodate pets other than dogs at this time. If you wish to see more photos, please visit our website at www.kingdomrental.com. Great swimming, hiking, fishing - close to Kingdom Trails, and Burke Mountain. Perfect spot for the avid fisherman, as it is centrally located and moments away from Island Pond, Newark Pond, Bald Hill Pond, and so many more! Excellent Brook fishing as well! Please visit our website at www.kingdomrental.com for more pictures and information. Bring the family, and enjoy all that the Northeast Kingdom has to offer! If you are looking for the BEST views anywhere in the Northeast, and want to experience feeling like you have found a little slice of heaven in the wilderness, than our property is the place for your next vacation!
• Bathroom, Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen and Dining Area located conveniently on first floor - perfect for our elderly guests.
• Upstairs bedroom features magnificent views of the water - imagine waking up views of the water every morning of your stay!
• Our property features the LARGEST private lot anywhere on the water. It has a lots of flat, grassy areas, with stunning water views. perfect for a game of badmitton (provided).
• Perfect for the avid outdoors enthusiasts, we are moments away from Kingdom trails, (biking trails) and hiking trails.
• Outstanding fishing and non-motorized boating opportunities.
• Charcoal grill provided for your outdoor cooking needs.
• Outdoor fire pit for the perfect campfire, overlooking the water. Great swimming right off our dock, or try your hand at fishing or boating.
• Linens, towels and bedding, and dishes are provided. Guests are asked to provide their own toiletries, food, charcoal and paper products.
For additional photos and information, and to reserve this property, please e-mail.A minimum of a 50% deposit is required to reserve the property. Once reserved, and cancellations or early departures are not subject to a refund.
May Thru June Rates:
$625 weekly (2 People) OR $675.00 (Family of 4)
July thru August Rates:
$675 weekly (2 People) OR $725.00 (Family of 4)
September Thru October Rates:
$725 weekly (2 people) OR $775.00 (Family of 4)
• Add an additional mandatory 9% Vermont Rental Tax to Weekly Rental Rate selected.
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 4 persons. Additional person(s) may occupy, with prior permission, for an additional $100.00 per week, per person.
• If you are traveling with dogs, there is a two dog maximum. A Non-refundable Pet fee of $150.00 for the first pet, and $50.00 for the second pet would be added to totals shown above.