The cottage is ideal for a variety of vacation styles. You can be in touch with the office through email, the internet, Skype, etc., or you can leave all of that behind and read a good book on the porch or the dock area. You can boat, fish, swim, hike or just relax. You can use it as your base of operations for college events, skiing, or other tourism.
• Two bedrooms, each with a double bed, closet and bureau.
• Two bathrooms, one with tub shower combination and one with shower only.
• Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove & oven, full-sized refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, etc.
• Washer and dryer included.
• Dining area with view of Twin Ponds.
• Screened-in front porch with a view of Twin Ponds with a glider and eating/game table.
• Hand holds at outer doors for those with mobility issues.
• Year-around home with baseboard hot water heat and hot water.
• Wireless DSL internet access and local phone service.
• 37" HD TV with blue ray player, a few DVDs available, bring your favorites, rentals available nearby.
• Dock (grassy) area with picnic table, 12'x12' float with ladder, 12' aluminum boat with oars and a pedal boat holding up to 4.
•Charcoal grill provided.
• Linens, towels and blankets provided.
• Numerous dirt roads and trails for short or long walks, cross country skiing and bicycling.
• Part of a 228-acre working Christmas Tree Farm.
• Farm tour available.
• Quiet, but near several towns with services and shopping.
• Located between Exits 4 and 5, Interstate 89.
RATES: 2016 (U.S. Dollars.)
1 Month (4 contiguous weeks)(Double Occupancy)--$2500.
2 Contiguous Weeks or more (Double Occupancy) - $750 per week.
1 Week (Double Occupancy) - $850 for week.
Long Weekend Rate (Double Occupancy) - $499 (4-day & 3-night weekends).
Additional occupants (up to 2 additional): $20 per person per night.
NOTE: Rentals for 31 or more continuous days are exempt from the 9% Vermont Rooms Tax. Contact us for rates.
Reserve your stay at Twin Ponds Cottage with a check or money order equal to 50% of the total rental cost or $250.00, whichever is greater to be credited to the remainder of the fee(s) due on arrival. All rental periods of less than 31 days are subject to a 9% Vermont Meals and Rooms Tax. The tax and the $100 damage deposit are also due on arrival.
Reservation deposit will be fully refunded if canceled at least 14 days prior to arrival date. For complete deposit details, please see our website.
No smoking indoors or pets allowed.
Check Availability Calendar